ACTV self-service automatic machines issue ACTV public transport tickets to get on ACTV water buses and buses. They are open 24 hours a day.
ACTV automatic machines are located at the following ACTV embarking points/bus stops:
- Lido Santa Maria Elisabetta (in front of the main embarking point, boarding point of route C)
- Punta Sabbioni
- San Zaccaria Pietà
- San Zaccaria Danieli
- San Marco Vallaresso
- San Marco Giardinetti
- San Tomà
- Rialto linea 2
- Ca' d'Oro
- San Marcuola
- Ferrovia Scalzi (Venice "Santa Lucia" train station)
- Piazzale Roma Santa Chiara (bus terminal)
- outside the "Venezia Mestre" train station
- at the Marco Polo Airport, outside the Arrivals hall, at the left side of the bus concourse (the second driveway outside the exit).
How to collect the tickets
To collect your ACTV public transport tickets from a self service ticket machine you will need the PNR acquired at purchase. Touch screen technology makes is all so simple. Make sure you collect all the tickets and the receipt.
Take a look at the video that shows you how to do!
Please be aware
ACTV self-service automatic machines issue only ACTV public transport tickets. Check how to collect the tickets for the other services here.