Frequently Asked Questions - Public toilets
- Where are the public toilets in Venice?
- Can the public toilet access cards be used by different people?
- Can I access the public toilets with only my PNR?
- I have booked the public toilet access service on //venice>connected, what do I have to do now?
- Can I get onto means of public transport with the PNR?
- How do I know how much a service costs?
- Which fees are applied?
To view the public toilet map look up the map of the City of Venice, selecting the “Services” category. To view the addresses, opening times and periods first click on the “toilette” icon and then on the blue arrows on the upper left.
Yes, they can.
No, you can’t, first you have to convert the voucher into valid access tickets at one of the //venice>connected points.
To obtain the cards that give access to the public toilets you have to convert the voucher at one of the //venice>connected points. According to the type of card you have purchased – daily or weekly – you will be given respectively 2 or 10 cards to be used within the time range you chose at the moment of purchase. Each time the service is used one of the cards will be kept by the public toilet staff.
No, first you must collect the valid tickets.
Check the fees for the days you have chosen for your stay in Venice accessing the electronic cart by clicking on the Buy now link and simulate the purchase. You can do it easily, by selecting on the calendar the first day you want to use the chosen service and adding the services you are interested in to your shopping cart one by one.
Remember to change the date, if you wish to purchase services that you will start using on different days: you just have to click on “Change” link, at the top between two brackets, beside the first chosen date, you will be redirected to the calendar, where you will be able to select a new date.
The fees vary day-by-day according to the sustainability index, i.e. each day of the year corresponds to a different fee calculated according to the tourist flow in the city.
According to the trend of the estimated arrivals in the city, three different fees are applied:
- the green fee* or online economy fee for the low season;
- the blue fee* or online standard fee for the standard season;
- the red fee, i.e. the full fee, the same fee that is offered if you buy your ticket when you are in Venice.
*on some services only, with the exception of ACTV public transport service, Museum Pass and the Museums of St. Mark's Square tickets.