The Querini Stampalia Museum
Daily 10 am – 6 pm
Closed on Mondays
Residence-museum of the Querini-Stampalia family,with precious putties and frescoes.
The museum houses one of the richest art collections of Venice, with over four hundred paintings between the fourteenth and the nineteenth century by Venetian, Italian and Flemish artists:
- Donato e Catarino
- Giovanni Bellini
- Lorenzo di Credi
- Jacopo Palma il Vecchio e il Giovane
- Bernardo Strozzi
- Luca Giordano
- Marco e Sebastiano Ricci
- Giambattista Tiepolo
The most famous part of the collectionis a series of paintings of Venice in the eighteenth century: thirty paintings are genre paintings by Pietro Longhi and sixty are landscape paintings byGabriel Bella.
Layout and collections:
Web Gallery :150 paintings of the Museum.
Educational services (Italian Language)
- Se ascolto dimentico, se vedo ricordo, se faccio capisco: Workshops, in collaboration with Associazione Il Cavaliere Azzurro, Mestre and the Associazione L’Offerta Musicale, Venice. Activities for children from 4 to 8 years and from 9 to 12 years.
- Spaziando su Carlo Scarpa
- In Visita alla Famiglia Querini
- La materia dell' Ornamento al Confine delle parole
Fondazione Querini Stampalia ONLUS Castello 5252 - 30122 Venezia
tel. 0412711411 - fax 0412711445
Tickets: full price 10,00 euro; reduced price 8 euro;free adimission: everyday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for residents of the City of Venice.
Every Wednesday for library users.